Check out your thesis statement
Other thesis generators may encourage you to paste the automatically generated pieces into your papers. But if you do, you'll likely get in trouble because:
- AI-generated theses aren't original because neural networks recycle existing ideas.
- Plagiarism checkers evolved to recognize AI-generated content.
- Your school probably equates using AI generators to plagiarism.
- You'll fail the class or get expelled if you're caught.
What Can You Expect from an Automatic Thesis Creator?
All online tools similar to our Thesis Statement Generator ask you to provide several phrases or sentences. Usually, you have to fill in your topic, main arguments, a counterargument, and your conclusion. Once you press the button, web apps combine them, sometimes changing their positions to spit out an unintelligible sentence you won’t be able to use. If you are lucky, you can edit the result to produce a usable thesis, but usually, thesis statement maker is a waste of time better spent on essay writing.
Why don’t these online tools work? Mostly, because AI is still in its initial stages of development and can’t read your mind over a great distance. And once it can, our artificial overlord will be too busy conquering the Earth to waste time composing your thesis statements. Unless you can input insightful and comprehensive ideas into a thesis maker, you won’t get good results. And if you can, why would you need to use it?
What Should I Do if I Can’t Create a Strong Thesis Statement?
Practice makes perfect. So why not delegate the job to the professionals who have created thousands of thesis statements for all kinds of papers? It can take you days to agonize over one sentence while academic writers will produce it in under 10 minutes. Besides, you get to enjoy multiple advantages:
- You get a professional-quality paper with a perfect thesis statement that will dazzle the professor into giving you a high grade.
- You enjoy high scores without breaking a sweat and none the wiser. Your classmates, professors, and parents will never learn about the little shortcut you’ve used.
Why Did We Make our Thesis Generator Free?
After getting the result, you must be curious why we spent so much time and effort on developing a thesis builder that is no different from others. In a true spirit of ScamFighter, we want you to understand how all automatic thesis generators work and to stop falling for them. After using our thesis statement template tool, you now know:
- еMagic, science, and talent have nothing to do with online introduction paragraph generator and thesis tools. They take your words and mash them together producing funny, ridiculous, and ultimately unusable results.
- Relying on a thesis or topic sentence generator is naïve at best. Don’t get your hopes up, as they will be dashed, and you will have to fend for yourself in the end.
- Using automatic thesis generator for a research paper is a sure way to get a bad grade. The thesis statement is among the critical criteria professors assess when grading papers and using rubbish online tools will not bring you an A or even a B.
If you are here, we assume you realize none of the online thesis builders work, and you need help with your paper. We’ve got you covered!
How to Create a Strong Thesis Statement?
If you still have enough time and energy to create a thesis statement yourself, use this our simple algorithm. And remember you always have an option of reverting to the previous solution if your priorities change.
- Write the paper according to the assignment. Thesis statements are impossible to craft until you have all your arguments and evidence in place. Keep your professor’s requirements in mind. Theses for argumentative and persuasive papers are similar, but serve different goals and should reflect your understanding of the assignment.
- Highlight two or three primary points of your paper. They should be present in your body paragraphs’ topic sentences. You can also find them in your paper outline if you have created it before writing.
- Add a counterargument to round up your thesis. If you’ve forgotten to address alternative opinions in your paper, do so now and add the main counterargument to your thesis statement.
- Take a stand. Whether you are trying to persuade the reader, argue the point or narrate a story, your whole paper should point towards one underlying idea. Present it in your thesis with supporting claims and counterargument.
- Edit the thesis until it fits into one sentence. You can start by copying the sentences from different paragraphs, but you need to condense them to make all pieces work in one sentence. Eliminate filler words and redundancies until you are satisfied.
- As you see, there is no one-size-fits-all thesis statement formula. This critical part of any paper takes hard work and long hours. If you have little to no experience, you better try your luck with trustworthy writing services. They will ensure you turn your work in on time and receive a high grade.
As you see, there is no one-size-fits-all thesis statement formula. This critical part of any paper takes hard work and long hours. If you have little to no experience, you better try your luck with trustworthy writing services. They will ensure you turn your work in on time and receive a high grade.
Try more free writing tools by ScamFighter:
Beat your writer’s block and get as many creative essay topic ideas as you need for any class or assignment.Generate my topic
Get an instant paper on any topic with an automatic essay generator and meet the tight deadline.Type my essay
Get an objective, customized assessment of your paper to estimate your grade.Grade my essay