ScamFighter Paper Grader & Grammar Checker
Five reasons to use Thesis Statement Generator by ScamFighter:
- It’s 100% free. No hidden fees and subscription plans
- It’s easy. Copy your text and paste it into the box
- You get detailed error explanations and actionable advice
- You get an instant grade and improvement suggestions
- It’s fun. You get to watch an all-powerful AI at work
So what are you waiting for? Paste your paper and embrace the power of our magicalChecker of Academic Texts (CAT)!
What should you realistically expect of an automatic online paper-grader?
- Basic grammar and spelling check
- Random computer-generated advice
- If you pay, the fancy software will evaluate how readable your text is. You will also get an advanced spell check and a plagiarism scan.
An automatic online paper grader will NEVER:
- Assess whether the paper meets the assignment requirements. The most advanced AI can’t make sense of your professor’s directions, so it won’t be able to tell whether you did a good job. And you can forget about meaningful comments on how to make things better.
- Identify whether you have covered the topic in full. It’s one of the main mistakes students make that a computer can’t evaluate. If you have missed some critical points, your essay grade will not improve your GPA.
- Objectively evaluate your writing style. The AI is devoid of emotions for now, so it won’t notice the hook missing from your introduction, or the lack of arguments invoking Ethos, Pathos, and Logos.
- Guide you in using proper formatting. Sure, the software can notice the mistakes you have made, but it won’t help you improve. You will need to read up on formatting styles and format the paper carefully.
- Notice the missing citations. Plagiarism scans only go so far in locating borrowings. Teachers are better at finding missing citations than any paper grader on the market.
So what do you do if you want to get advice on your essay before you submit it to your professor?
Use a proofreading or editing service where professional tutors provide actionable feedback on your work! It is a legal way to improve your work and get better grades. Not a single school will consider it cheating as you edit the paper you have written by yourself with a little outside help.
ScamFighter-Approved Writing Services:
Based on 127 reviews
Based on 17 reviews
Based on 15 reviews
More reasons this is a good idea:
- You save time. Looking for a reliable online paper grader takes time and patience you don’t possess if the paper is due in a day or two. Professional editors can provide feedback in under 6 hours so that you have enough time to make necessary improvements before the submission deadline.
- You improve the grades. Low grades get old quickly if the reasons for them are small grammar mistakes. Proofreaders and editors will go through the paper with a fine-toothed comb to catch every error and ensure you get a better grade.
- You impress your teacher and classmates. If you are tired of the teacher’s comments about your sloppy writing, an experienced editor will help you clean up the paper to meet the highest standards and enjoy professor’s praise.
- You relieve stress. If you need to submit a research proposal or a Master’s thesis, a lot hinges on the quality of your writing. Using a professional proofreading and editing service will help you calm down and relax in the knowledge the finished writing will be flawless.
Before you go, you might wonder, why we took the time to create this page?
We don’t want you to get fooled by any free essay grader. Those “grade my essay” services want you to submit your work, which they will store in their databases and sell to unfortunate students looking for academic help.
When looking for a “rate my paper” service online, students have unrealistic expectations. They think a recent Nobel prize winner, an Easter Bunny, and Santa Claus come together to use their combined programming powers for good. Learners believe this unlikely group of writing superheroes can manage something even Google hasn’t achieved yet - an objective text evaluation based on its style and content, not a random set of grammar rules that first came to mind.
At best, a paper grader can highlight the missing commas and small typos or errors the same way your favorite text editor does. At worst, a website that grades essays is just a front for a scam. The moment you paste your writing into an inviting box and press the “grade my essay” button, your paper is saved into a database to be sold to some unfortunate student.
Why should you care if someone gets caught buying your paper online? Because you can become the first victim! If you use a free online essay grader a week before the submission deadline, you can be accused of plagiarism. After your paper surfaces somewhere on the Internet, it will come up in plagiarism scans you professor might use. As a result, you will face academic dishonesty charges that can lead to a suspension or an expulsion.
Do not fall for the empty promises on every essay grader website. Your professor is a human being, and while artificial intelligence has gone as far as to win chess games and talk back to you through bots, it is still too primitive to check your paper for cohesion and style. Even some of the grader’s grammar suggestions would make your English teacher cry.
We urge you to be careful with your papers and only entrust them to websites with an immaculate reputation and high feedback rating. Or better yet, forget about a basic proofreading test and find yourself an experienced editor to clean up your paper. A professional will provide you with lots of actionable suggestions that are on point and not just spit out a random collection of comments like a free paper grader.
This paper rater is an attempt to protect your academic reputation and have some fun along the way. Please, don’t take this service too seriously. And if you want to improve your paper before submitting it to your instructor, use professional proofreading and editing help. You will have to pay up, but the polished version of your writing will be well worth it when you get an A instead of a usual C.